Friday, May 25, 2012

Wagaya no Oinari-sama

Wagaya-no-Oinari-sama-anime-download

Details :
- Title : Wagaya no Oinari-sama
- Other titles : Our Home's Fox Deity / Wagaya no Oinarisama / 我が家のお稲荷さま。
- Genre : Adventure, Fantasy, Shounen, Supernatural
- Year : April 6, 2008 –September 14, 2008
- Format : 24 episodes (~24min.)


Synopsis:
Tōru and Noburo are brothers of the Takagami Family. Toru has Yin in his blood and is constantly targeted by the yōkai and other creatures lurking in Japan. When Tōru is targeted by one, his brother Noburo releases the fox deity Kūgen Tenko who protects Tōru from the monster. Kūgen now acts as the protector of Tōru and Noburo to keep them safe from any threats to them, while at the same time trying to adapt to the modern world.

Episodes Mediafire Folder

4 comments:

  1. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete