Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sankarea

Sankarea-anime-download

Details :
- Title : Sankarea
- Other title : さんかれあ
- Genre : Romantic comedy, Zombie, Drama
- Year : April 5, 2012 – ongoing
- Format : 12 episodes (~24min.)

Synopsis:
The protagonist, Chihiro Furuya, is a male highschool student with a keen interest in zombies, collecting zombie-related videogames, film and manga, and even to the point of desiring to "kiss a zombie girl". Following the death of his pet cat, Bābu, he attempts to revive it using an old manuscript, which describes the process of creating a potion for resurrection. At this time he encounters a girl named Rea Sanka, who has run away from home. In an attempt to commit suicide, she drinks a sample of the "resurrection" potion which is created from a poisonous herb known as Hydrangea macrophylla, however this fails to kill her. Following an argument with her father, she falls from a cliff by accident and dies; however as a result of the potion, she returns as a zombie. Though she becomes undead, she chooses not to consume human flesh, and rather survives on eating the hydrangea herbs.

Episode 01
Episode 02
Episode 03
Episode 04
Episode 05
Episode 06
Episode 07
Episode 08
Episode 09
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

12 comments:

  1. I love watching or reading romantic comedy story anime dramas or manga. I want to try this one and this one looks good. Thank you for sharing this to us.

    www.mitprof.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an Awesome post. Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a well written article. I will make sure that I will bookmark it and open this page again to read this useful information provided by you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete